Tuesday, October 4, 2016


      A couple of great reasons to come see us at Open House, Thursday, October 6th at 6:30

Please come in and see us this Thursday, October 6th at 6:30 in the Title 1 room (across from the gym) for our school Open House. There will be a free shuttle from Partner Tire for your parking convenience.

I have free fliers about the FREE TUTORING program that is offered at the Burnham Memorial Library on Monday and Wednesdays. If you are interested in this FREE program, I can work with the tutor from the library to ensure a consistent learning focus for your child. Please come in and see me for the flier.

Also, when you come in to my room to introduce yourself (or just to say "hi!") I will have a free book for your child. It's my way of saying "Welcome to the Title 1 Program!" I hope to see you Thursday night!


No comments:

Post a Comment